FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Economic Crisis Sparks ‘Stress Induced Illness’
L. Ron Hubbard’s Bestselling Dianetics Gets to the Root Cause
Los Angeles, CA — 61 years after the release of the Best selling self-help book of all time, Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health by L. Ron Hubbard continues to dominate as a self help book, alleviating and eradicating all manner of unwanted feelings including stress which is branded ‘America’s #1 Health Problem.’
With 75% of the general population suffering from stress at least once a fortnight, and with it leading to stomach knots, sore and tense muscles, feeling low and unhappy, triggering drug consumption as well as causing such complications as high blood pressure, heart disease, strokes and other illnesses, there is every good reason to pay attention to this problem.
Time magazine’s June 6th 1983 cover story was called “Stress The epidemic of the 80’s” and referred to it as our leading health problem, and 26 years on with the current economic crisis the situation has progressively worsened, and could now be described by many as the scourge of the 21st Century affecting people from every strata of life at work and at home.
Dianetics answers fundamental questions – what is the root cause of stress? And how can I handle stress? Dianetics Stress test have been conducted on the streets of major cities with volunteers and staff from Churches of Scientology offering free ‘Stress Tests.’ If you ever wondered what a stress test consists of, or how it works, the easiest way to find out is to get one for yourself. The test pinpoints the area of your life where you are experiencing the most stress — without you even saying a word — you also get the solution as contained in Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health.
Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard is the best-selling self-help book of all time, and presents the first workable science of the mind. The technology answers fundamental questions of living: “How can I handle stress, anxiety and unhappiness?” “Why do I do things I can’t explain?” “How can I repair relationships with others?” It even explains why some people recover from illness and accidents more easily than others.
Dianetics contains the discovery of the reactive mind and the answer to one’s worries, insecurities, pains, stresses and nightmares. By using the techniques in the book, you can find out what is controlling your life. The book provides more than just a “mere explanation” of the things which ruin a person’s life. It provides simple techniques to handle the single source of one’s fears, anxieties and stresses.
Dianetics first hit the stands fifty-nine years ago in 1950, it has been on a total of no less than one-hundred-and-sixteen bestseller lists for a total of one-thousand-and-sixty two weeks and has stood the test of time as a seasoned best-seller, and is now available in 50 languages.
The author of the book, L. Ron Hubbard became one of the most prolific writers of the 20th Century with 19 New York Times Bestsellers, 230 million works sold across 150 countries of earth. The household name, Guinness World Records officially recognized Mr. Hubbard as of March 2009 stating “The most published works by one author is 1,084 by L. Ron Hubbard (USA),” and recently as of April 2009 another world record was declared, “Most audio books for one author is L. Ron Hubbard with 185 published audio books as of 21st April 2009.”
For more information on Dianetics visit www.Dianetics.org, and for more on the extensive self-help works by L. Ron Hubbard visit www.bridgepub.org, the exclusive publisher of L. Ron Hubbard’s non fiction works.
- 75% of the general population experiences at least “some stress” every two weeks (National Health Interview Survey).
- Half of those experience moderate or high levels of stress during the same two-week period.
- Millions of Americans suffer from unhealthy levels of stress at work. (A study several years ago estimated the number to be 11 million–given events since that time, this number has certainly more than tripled–studies in Sweden, Canada, and other Westernized countries show similar trends.)
- Worker’s compensation claims for “mental stress” in California rose 200-700% in the 1980s (whereas all other causes remained stable or declined!)
- Stress contributes to heart disease, high blood pressure, strokes, and other illnesses in many individuals.
- Stress also affects the immune system, which protects us from many serious diseases.
- Tranquilizers, antidepressants, and anti-anxiety medications account for one fourth of all prescriptions written in the U.S. each year.
- Stress also contributes to the development of alcoholism, obesity, suicide, drug addiction, cigarette addiction, and other harmful behaviors.