Imperial County Encourages Residents to use the Imperial County Emergency Assistance Hotline
The Imperial County Emergency Assistance Hotline has been established to assist residents with information following recent earthquake activity.
IMPERIAL COUNTY – The Imperial County Emergency Operations Center (EOC) has established the Imperial County Assistance Hotline to provide assistance to local residents. Residents are encouraged to contact the hotline with questions or concerns following the recent earthquake activity in Imperial County. The hotline can be reached by dialing 760-482-4968. Residents should continue to call 911 for emergencies. Hotline staff is available 24 hours to answer non-emergency questions and provide information related to:
- Utilities (water, gas, electricity, sewer)
- Availability of supplies
- Schools status
- County facilities openings, closures and relocations.
- Post-earthquake building inspections
- Road closures
- Emergency preparedness information.
- Human and pet shelter information
- Official document replacement, i.e. birth certificate, death certificates, passport, etc.